Published by Circostrada, this report collects the discussions to come out of the first Street Arts Winter Academy, a seminar held in Pokljuka, Slovenia to tackle the issue of education and training programs available for street artists.
The beginning of a cycle
I. Defining the field, outlining an ethic
1. Is the lack of a definition a problem?
2. A definition by the effects
3. The street arts’ spaces and modalities of intervention: a broad range of interventions
4. An ethic as a common denominator
5. The street arts infiltrate society
II. Apprenticeship guidelines
1. A way of being
2. Specificities of the street arts
3. Skills to be mastered
4. Modalities of training/transmission
1. Training, qualification and transmission in the street arts
2. Training and transmission in the street arts