London's New Diorama Theatre are looking for eight new and emerging UK theatre companies to take part in an Emerging Companies Programme and Showcase in November 2013.
Companies chosen for the scheme will attend a series of six sessions covering all elements of running a theatre company – from marketing and fundraising to touring and dealing with venues. Industry professionals and prominent theatre companies will lead each of the sessions, which will take place either at NDT or Ideas Tap's London HQ (video will be made available to companies based elsewhere in the UK).
Alongside these sessions companies will also receive:
- An introduction to the New Diorama Theatre team, with the promise of future support with funding applications, artistic references and performance opportunities. You will also be added to New Diorama’s Emerging Companies list that entitles you to free tickets to NDT networking events and first night parties.
- A showcase performance night at New Diorama Theatre in November 2013.
- A full day of technical rehearsal with support from New Diorama Theatre’s technical team.
- A free party, with food and drink provided, after your showcase performance for audience and industry guests.
- A festival pass for two members of your company for the INCOMING Festival at New Diorama in May 2014.
For more information and to apply see here. Deadline is 6 September 2013.