The Circus Village, a sort of travelling performance and residency site that tours in a cluster of handsome tents around Norway, is looking for artists to join the Village in Sarpsborg 7-17 June 2012, Sandvika, Bærum 17-26 August 2012, and Oslo 1-9 September 2012.
In what capacity you join the Village is very open: you could present a performance there, use the facilities for research and development or for skill training, perform an act in the Village's cabaret, or give a workshop or masterclass. For those interested in contributing the Village can offer:
– A 22 m ø circus tent, 10 m ø stage, 10 m up to 10 m long Italian couple.
– A 16 m ø circus tent, 8 m ø stage, 8 m up to 7 m long Italian couple.
– A 6 m ø circus tent for small scale performances for children, 2,5 m ø stage, 5 m up to small round couple, seating for 80 all around.
– Free use of tent/stage with basic light and sound.
– Marketing through the Circus Village general PR.
To express interest or ask for more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for performance/workshop proposals is 15 March 2012. Other kinds of applications will be accepted until the Village is full.